Receive Reiki training In-Person or in the comfort of your own home, over Zoom
Essential question: Have you ever received Reiki before?
You may or may not be surprised how many people have asked me to teach them Reiki before they have ever experienced receiving a Reiki treatment before. Many of us are so determined to help the world heal that we might not realize that our own self-healing begins the process of helping others to heal themselves.
All of my Reiki students begin their Reiki training by first scheduling and receiving a Reiki session from me.
I look forward to introducing you to Reiki.
Usui/ Holy Fire Reiki I & II training~2 days
In this training, students are introduced to Reiki and also learn about the history of Reiki. Students receive the book; “Reiki, The Healing Touch, First and Second Degree Manual” by William Rand.(hard copy and/ or digital edition)
This two day class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience.
Practice time includes learning how to give distance Reiki treatments (and in-person treatments depending on the class format) and using all the hand positions. Reiki self-treatment is emphasized along with demonstration of the Japanese Reiki techniques. Use of Reiki symbols is demonstrated. Time is spent on the second day of training practicing Reiki using the symbols.
All the information and techniques covered included:
- What is Reiki? History of Reiki, the Reiki Ideals.
- The Reiki hand placement positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki techniques.
- Hayashi Healing guide.
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them, with practice time.
- Practice time, feeling the energy of each symbol and their results.
- Sending Reiki from a distance.
- Using Reiki treatments to heal unwanted habits.
- 192 page class manual (hard copy and/ or digital edition).
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I&II placements (attunements) are given.
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I&II Class certificate is given upon completion.
Open to the public, no experience necessary, class is held either In-person or online via Zoom. Upon successful completion a certificate is awarded. It is important to set aside time to practice Reiki (daily) after taking this class. This additional practice is necessary to gain experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.