In this training, students are introduced to Reiki and also learn about
the history of Reiki. Students receive the book; “Reiki, The Healing Touch,
First and Second Degree Manual” by William Rand.(hard copy and/ or digital edition)
This two day class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience.
Practice time includes learning how to give distance Reiki treatments (and in-person treatments depending on the class format) and using all the hand positions. Reiki self-treatment is emphasized along with demonstration of the Japanese Reiki techniques. Use of Reiki symbols is demonstrated. Time is spent on the second day of training practicing Reiki using the symbols.
All the information and techniques covered included:
- What is Reiki? History of Reiki, the Reiki Ideals.
- The Reiki hand placement positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki techniques.
- Hayashi Healing guide.
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them, with practice time.
- Practice time, feeling the energy of each symbol and their results.
- Sending Reiki from a distance.
- Using Reiki treatments to heal unwanted habits.
- 192 page class manual (hard copy and/ or digital edition).
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I&II placements (attunements) are given.
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I&II Class certificate is given upon completion.
Open to the public, no experience necessary, class is held online via Zoom. Upon successful completion a certificate is awarded. It is important to set aside time to practice Reiki (daily) after taking this class. This additional practice is necessary to gain experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
12 hour course. Fee: $365.00
“Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Level I&II Training with Susan was, and continues to be, profoundly life-altering. As a mentor and teacher, Susan is kind, encouraging, and full of such a love for what she does that she inspires her students to exist in their highest selves. She works like a shaman, gracefully guiding her students through the training and attunement process. Susan’s sense of humor keeps things grounded, while her deep appreciation for the healing of Reiki allows for a truly transcendental experience to take place. Since undergoing the Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Level One and Two Training with Susan, I have been able to practice Reiki effectively on myself, and others, and I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to do so.”—C.M., 25, Shepherdstown, WV
“Developing the tools necessary to share Reiki with others has allowed me to spread my wings and shake off the dust. I feel as though I am cable of healing and releasing anything that comes in the way of me or my loved ones.”—B.G., 25, Shepherdstown, WV