Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master Teacher
Online and In-Person Classes
Receive Reiki training In-Person or in the comfort of your own home, over Zoom
The complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training takes place in one 3-day class, which is usually taught during a 3-day weekend or otherwise during the week.
To qualify to take this class, the student must have taken Reiki I&II and have practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Students must be able to draw the three symbols from memory from the Reiki II class.
Each student will receive many healing experiences in the process of learning and while taking part in the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions. (Please note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.)
Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master Class
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for self-healing.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the efficiency of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for reiki treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol (for a total of five symbols for the entire Usui/Holy Fire® III system.)
- Four Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Ignitions (attunements).
- Guidance on how to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Experience and learn how to conduct the Empowered by the River of Life Experience, which empowers the Usui/Holy Fire® III Master student to be able to teach Reiki classes online.
- Time provided to practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during distance online Reiki sessions
- Specific instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, Master and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
- Experience and learn how to conduct the Holy Fire® Healing Experience on yourself and others as it directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- Instructions on how to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- Information on the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach in-person and online using the class outlines and how to develop and promote your own Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
- 226-page class manual (hard copy and/ or digital edition) and class certificate.
A detailed training manual is included providing detailed steps for giving all placements and ignitions.
Although successful completion of this class provides tools necessary to pass Reiki on to others and to teach, some people choose to take the class for their own use or to help family and friends.
Upon successful completion a certificate is awarded.
“It was an honor being your Reiki Master Student. Thank you so much. This has been an achievement for me and an awesome learning experience for me.” –GWN, 46, Indiana, March 2021
“I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of Susan’s Holy Fire® Reiki Master training. Susan’s one-on-one technique was perfect for me. I didn’t feel rushed or self-conscious, wondering if I was doing it “right.” I could just “be” and learn and let Reiki do what it needed to do. Susan has tremendous experience and is a terrific mentor.
I’ve been working with the Holy Fire® symbol for the past few weeks now and I’ve got to say that Holy Fire feels very comfortable, as if it’s been with me all along. It’s “no fuss-no muss” Reiki.” –ER, 54, Hagerstown, MD
“The Holy Fire® Master Reiki Class was transformational on several levels. Susan is an excellent instructor as well as a caring and patient mentor. I would recommend all Reiki practitioners take the Holy Fire Master Class.” –JLB, 44, Brunswick, MD
Susan Grace Wisniewski
Please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
3-day course: Fee $910
Contact me if you are interested in scheduling this class: email@example.com
Are you interested in meeting me over the phone before you schedule your Reiki session with me?
50-minute Reiki online session fee: $90 using the PayPal link below.